We invite the FoW Hub community to join us for the Future of Work APAC event set to take place on the 28th & 29th September, 2021. The Future of Work APAC is a platform for experts to share experiences on how the pandemic is reshaping the APAC workplace and how to successfully retain a more engaged and effective workforce.
Over the two days our agenda will bring the community together to explore, discuss and share knowledge through keynote speakers, panel discussion and case study presentations.
Future of Work APAC speakers include:
- Craig Taylor, Chief People Officer, Australia, New Zealand and Japan, Mondelēz International
- Sonali Roychowdhury, Vice President Human Resources, Procter & Gamble
- Gagan Bhargava, VP, Global HR and HR Academy, Schneider Electric
- Lisa Burquest, Chief People Officer, Virgin Australia
- Peter Attfield, Chief Talent & Learning Officer, Jardine Matheson
- Katrina Symons, Head of HR Future of Work APAC, Johnson & Johnson
Full speaker line up & agenda to be announced soon. Sign up here to be kept up to date.
Join the FoW Hub community to access all previous & future Future of Work content.