We invite the FoW Hub community to join us for the 3rd inaugural Future of Work Europe event set to take place 18-19 October 2022. The Future of Work Europe is a platform for experts to share experiences on how the pandemic is reshaping the European workspace and how to successfully retain a more engaged and effective workforce.
Over the two days our agenda will bring the community together to explore, discuss and share knowledge through keynote speakers, panel discussion and case study presentations.
Previous Future of Work Europe speakers include:
- Camilla Campbell, Head, Global Tech Communications, GSK
- Ken Bourn, Head of Digital Workplace, Bank of England
- Dina Alvarez, Head of Culture & Employee Experience everis UK
- Amanda Mogan-Wilson, Head of Communications and Engagement, Jardine Motors
- Florian Flaig, Vice President Communication and Brand, Michelin Europe North
- Melanie Wheeler, Head of Internal Communication & Engagement, Sutherland
- Sarah Boudhabhay, Head of HR Innovation, ManoMano
- Evangelos Vagias, Head of Internal Digitization and Business Banking Digital Transformation, Eurobank
Full speaker line up & agenda to be announced soon. Sign up here to be kept up to date.
Join the FoW Hub community to access all previous & future Future of Work content.