Future of Work – HR Technology – 24th June
Future of Work – HR Technology, a targeted industry specific virtual event hosted as part of our event line up for 2021 with a focus on HR Technologies enabling the Future of Workspace.
Future of Work – HR Technology taking place on the 24th June is a one day event designed to showcase the tools and techniques being adopted across the digital workspace to effective manage, communicate and develop your workplace whilst successfully retaining a more engaged and effective workforce for the future.
- Birgit Maillefaud, Head of HR, Logitech
- Aga Swiatowa, VP Technology and Innovation, Discovery Inc
- Nancy Nazer, Chief Human Resources Officer, Omers
- Kim England, Vice President Global Employee Communications (Channels and Community), Pearson
- Sachin Jain, Senior Director – Global Talent Management, PepsiCo
- Danielle Jones-Hunte, Global Head of Employee Advocacy (Engagement), BP
- Serena Huang, Global Head of People Analytics | Employee Experience, The Kraft Heinz Company
- Jean Pelletier, VP, Digital Talent Transformation, Schneider Electric
View the full agenda and speaker line up at https://futureworkseries.com/hr-tech/
To express an interest in attending please visit – https://futureworkseries.com/hr-technology-registration/